Job recruiters have listed six types of courses college students should take to help them land a job upon graduation:
1. STEM classes, which stands for science, technology, engineering and math.
2. Internship-driven classes, so you can gain work experience.
3. Business and economics, which can help you excel as an employee.
4. Theater arts, to develop public speaking skills and poise. Other classes you can take as alternatives are persuasive argument classes, introductory law or ethics courses.
5. Professional writing, so you can learn how to write concisely.
6. Leadership studies, because employers like to see that candidates can work well with others and demonstrate leadership ability.
For more information on this story, click here.