Not every night can be Thursday, Friday or Saturday night, but you can definitely create a party-like atmosphere in your dorm for the rest week with just a few items.
Some of these items are quite fashionable and cute, and others serve a dual purpose. Line up multiple shot glasses, similar to the this Lolita Party Girl glass, on your dresser or window sill for decoration, and refer to the Beer Pong Racks poster if you and your friends decide to play a beer pong game in your room. And if you plan on hosting the pregame or after party, remember that no party is complete without music or the perfect lighting—invest in good quality speakers and fun strobe lights or a disco ball.
You might wish every night was a party night, but with a dorm like this, who needs to wait for the weekend to get the party started?
1. The Rise and Fall Wild Things Pillowcases, $34.00, Urban Outfitters
4. YOLO Wall Art, $19.99, Bed Bath and Beyond
5. YOLO Rainbow Wall Art, $14.99, Bed Bath and Beyond
6. Go-Anywhere Mini Speaker, $18.99, PBTeen
7. "Party All Night" body pillow, $42.95, Victoria's Secret
8. "I Need Coffee" coffee tumbler, $19.95, Victoria's Secret
9. Champagne and Blue Iris Candle, $28.00, Nasty Gal
10. Is it Friday Yet? Twin Duvet cover, $144.99, CafePress
11. Party Girl Shot Glass, $11.50, Lolita
12. Beer Pong Racks Poster, $7.99, Spencer's
Want more Dorm Decoration Ideas? Click here!