Roy Orbison: The Soul of Rock-n-Roll
Bringing together more than 40 diverse artifacts, rare photographs and more, the exhibit features items from the private collection of Orbison’s widow, Barbara, and family. On display, visitors will see a wide-ranging array of items including:
* Orbison’s prescription black-framed sunglasses
* Handwritten set list, signed by Orbison
* Several of Orbison’s guitars
* Handwritten lyrics and letters
* Orbison ticket stubs, concert posters, fan memorabilia
* And much more…including an exciting selection of biographical films and archived footage
Through Monday, November 28, 2011.
||Check website for times
||Check website for prices
800 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90015
This event page has been viewed 808 times.