Official Sweepstakes Rules
1. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. To enter this sweepstakes, participants must visit the sweepstakes web site located at campuscircle.net/contests by clicking the “Sweepstakes” link on campuscircle.net and following the links and instructions provided for online entry. Those who do not fill in all the required fields will be disqualified. Limit one entry per person. All entries and materials submitted become the property of Campus Circle, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries that are forged or altered will not be accepted.
2. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia who are 18 years or older as of the start date. Employees of the Sponsor, any co-promotion partners or prize suppliers listed on the entry page for this sweepstakes, and its and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win.
3. Selection of Winners: Sweepstakes winners will be selected from a random drawing held about one (1) week after the sweepstakes ends from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by mail, telephone or e-mail (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) on or about 14 days after the random drawing date. If any prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, that winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves right to substitute prize of equal or greater value in case of prize unavailability.
4. Prizes: Prizes will vary, so check the entry page for this sweepstakes for details including prize values. Only one prize per family, household or address. No substitution or transfer of prize or cash redemption permitted, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All prizes legitimately claimed will be awarded. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All federal/state/local taxes are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
5. General Rules: By entering this sweepstakes all entrants agree that Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from the sweepstakes and its determination of the winner is final and binding. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decision of the judges, which are final and binding. By entering the sweepstakes (except where prohibited by law), entrants consent to the use of their names, pictures, likenesses, voices, biographical data, and/or any information contained in their entry in advertising, editorial, promotional, and marketing materials throughout the world, including on the internet and in television broadcasts, by the Sponsor, its promotional partners, and third party marketing entities, without additional compensation, notice, review, or approval. Entering this sweepstakes via a robot or macro or other automated means is prohibited. Computer entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All federal/state/local laws and regulations apply. Each potential prize winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity Release/Prize Acceptance Form within 15 days of notification. Non-compliance/return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS (OR, IF A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE, THE ENTRANT'S PARENT(S) OR LEGAL GUARDIAN(S)) AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR, THOSE INVOLVED IN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION (INCLUDING PRIZE SUPPLIERS), IMPLEMENTATION, AND DISTRIBUTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND AGENCIES, AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS. ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH ENTITIES AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZES. ALL ENTRANTS (OR, IF A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE, THE ENTRANT'S PARENT(S) OR LEGAL GUARDIAN(S)) FURTHER AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES, THEY WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SPONSOR HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL SUCH CLAIMS, INCLUDING THE ATTORNEY’S FEES RELATED THERETO. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF ANY OF THE PRIZES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
7. Additional Disclaimers and Conditions: Sponsor shall not be liable for any delayed, lost, misdirected, mis-delivered, illegible, mutilated, incorrect, incomplete, falsified, or postage-due entries or mail. The Sponsor also shall not be responsible for: viruses or bugs; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, or software; program malfunctions or other failures; failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed computer transactions or network connections; interrupted or unavailable cable or satellite systems, errors, typos, or misprints in these official rules, in any sweepstakes-related advertisements, or other materials; or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this sweepstakes, and whether caused by Sponsor, the user, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or any human error. Any person who supplies false information or attempts to defraud or in any way tamper with this sweepstakes will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend this sweepstakes and award the prizes from among entries received prior to or after the date of cancellation, modification, or suspension. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree that California courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this sweepstakes and that venue shall be only in Los Angeles, California. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL AND CIVL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW.
8. Winner’s List: For names of winners starting one (1) week after the sweepstakes ends, send separate, stamped, self-addressed No. 10 envelope to: [Write in Name of Sweepstakes, Ex. XYZ Sweepstakes] Winners, c/o Campus Circle, 5042 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90036.
9. Sponsor: Campus Circle, Inc., 5042 Wilshire Blvd., PMB 600, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
10. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Passes received through this promotion do not guarantee admission and must be surrendered upon demand. Theater is overbooked to ensure a full house. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. No one will be admitted without a ticket or after the screening begins. All federal, state and local regulations apply. A recipient of tickets assumes the risks related to use of ticket. Not responsible for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. Registrant agrees that his or her image that was submitted for this sweepstakes screening promotion can be used in all media for Universal Pictures and Campus Circle. In addition, his or her submitted image can be used in all forms of media promotion for Universal Pictures for the film, Land of the Lost. Images submitted for this sweepstakes screening promotion can be used in perpetuity by Universal Pictures and Campus Circle, Incorporated. Registrant agrees that he or she will receive no compensation for submitting a photo to be a part of the Land of the Lost sweepstakes screening promotion... NO PHONE CALLS!