Here is some more news to make you think, "Why the hell did I decide to go to college?"
In the past, it was almost guaranteed that you would secure a well-paying job if you graduated from college. That isn't really the case any more. Nowadays, more and more college graduates are having trouble finding work with their bachelor's degree, and it turns out that some high-paying jobs actually don't require a four-year degree. Here are the seven best paying jobs that don't require a bachelor's degree:
1. Subway and Streetcar Operators: Medium income is $62,730.
2. Fashion Designers: Medium income is $62,860.
3. Power Distributors and Dispatchers: Medium income is $71,690.
4. Detectives and Criminal Investigators: Medium income is $74,300.
5. Nuclear Power Reactor Operators: Medium income is $74,990.
6. Elevator Installers and Repairers: Medium income is $76,650.
7. Airline Pilots, Copilots and Flight Engineers: Medium income is $114,200.
Although a college education is not mandatory for these professions, it's important to keep in mind that a bachelor's degree could help you land some of them. In addition, many of these jobs require certification, licenses and more.
For more information on this story, click here.