Exploring a different country is exciting, but you might not think you can do it while you are in college. That is where studying abroad comes in. Study abroad program allows you to explore the world in the midst of your college career.
At some colleges, the application process can seem daunting. Luckily, there are five simple steps from College News that easily demonstrate how to apply to study abroad programs:
1. Decide if you want to study for a year or a semester.
2. Check with your study abroad program at your university to see where you are eligible to go, and then choose from one of their choices.
3. An academic appointment is needed to make sure that you will receive credit for your time abroad and to see if you will still graduate on time.
4. If the first three steps above give you the green light, then you can start applying to study abroad programs.
5. Now, just wait until you get accepted!