Every year, the music at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival gets better and better, and the same goes for its food!
This year, Coachella has stepped up its game and will have some of the tastiest drinks, sweetest treats and mouth-watering food items from top Los Angeles, U.S. and even international vendors.
Festival-goers will have an array of food and drinks to choose from (even more if they're a VIP!): American food, pizza, flame-grilled meats, Mexican food, Thai food, sushi, cotton candy, ice cream, healthy fruit juices, baked goods, ice pops and also kosher, vegan, gluten-free and vegetarian options as well.
Here is a list of some (not all!) of the featured vendors:
THE TERRACE -- POP-UP RESTAURANTS
1. Crossroads from L.A.: Mediterranean-inspired small plates and creative cocktails.
2. Mexicali Taco & Co. from L.A.: Northern Baja cuisine, flame-grilled meats and salsa bar.
3. Night + Market from West Hollywood: Regional Thai dishes.
4. Strippedback from London, England: Small tasting items you might find on the street, car park or roundabout.
THE TERRACE -- YURTS
5. Salt & Straw Ice Cream from Oregon: Fun, interesting flavors like almond brittle and chocolate ganache.
6. Bon Puf from L.A.: Natural, organic cotton candy with different flavors like salted caramel and mango chili.
7. Clover from L.A.: Healthy, cold-pressed juices and coffee.
8. Crazy Go Nuts! from L.A.: All-natural, vegan-friendly, gluten-free, gourmet walnuts you can get in different flavors such as mapley bacon and banana.
9. Creme Caramel from L.A.: Crème caramels, custard pies, bread puddings, and more!
10. Dried & True Beef Jerky from Venice, Calif.: Hand-crafted beef jerky with Korean BBQ, Siracha-lime and other flavors.
11. The Fancy Boyz from L.A.: Super sweet treats including cakes, peanut brittle, cookies and more.
12. Le Bon Garcon from Moorpark: French-style caramels.
13. Sweet Clementine's Popsicles from L.A.: Fruit-packed ice pops in a variety of flavors such as banana, coconut and cinnamon, pumpkin chai and cranberry apple.
14. Yes Bar from L.A.: Gluten-free snack bars.
15. Z Confections from L.A.: To-die-for salted caramel popcorn in various flavors, including cinnamon, cayenne and rosemary.
THE TERRACE - 21 & OVER
16. Tony's Darts Away from Burbank: Serving beer, wine and sodas on a draught system.
17. Mohawk Bend from Echo Park: Craft beer, spirits and cocktail pub, also serving brick oven pizzas, desserts and vegan options.
18: Beer Belly from L.A.: Craft beer and food, including delicious hot wings.
THE ROSE GARDEN (VIP) & POP-UP RESTAURANTS
19. Chef Jose Centeno from L.A. Baco Mercat, Bar Ama and Orsa & Winston: His festival menu includes will feature dishes from all three restaurants.
20. Sugarfish from L.A.: High-quality sushi.
21. Semi Sweet Bakery from L.A.: Maple bacon sticky buns, triple chip cookies and mac & cheese empanadas.
22. The Church Key from L.A.: Steaks, pastas, fish, pork belly and many more delectable cuisine and desserts.
23. Las Perlas from L.A.: Mezcal and cerveza (tequilla and beer) bar.
24. Cana Rum Bar from L.A.: Gourmet rum cocktails, including mojitos, margaritas, coladas and more.
25. Honeycut from L.A.: Very sweet cocktails.
26. Seven Grand from L.A.: Amazing selection of whiskey and creative cocktails such as, Old Fashioned, Manhattans and a cranberry slushie-like creation.
From the looks of this list, it seems that the one thing you definitely do not need to pack when you're going to Coachella is food!