Girls love tight jeans that give them that hourglass figure and zoom in on their best assets, but it's time we loosen things up and get comfortable with the hottest style jeans for a new look: boyfriend jeans.
These jeans can be paired with anything from crop tops and open-back leotards to simple tank tops tucked in for a sleek look. You can even alter it into a night outfit by slipping into your high heels for some sexiness. Looks vary from destroyed, light or dark washes, and be sure to check out the boyfriend overalls if you want to rock an edgy blast-from-the-past look!
1. Topshop "Hayden" Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans, $84, Nordstrom
2. Boyfriend Low Jeans, $39.95, H&M
3. Ripped Boyfriend Jeans, $79.90, Zara
4. 1969 Sexy Boyfriend Jeans, $69.95, Gap
5. A&F Allie Boyfriend Overalls, $69, Abercrombie & Fitch
6. Boyfriend Skinny Jeans, $34.90, Levi's
7. Bullhead Denim Co Boyfriend Jeans-Galaxy Wash, $49, Pacsun