Beyoncé may or may not be allegedly having trouble in paradise with hubby Jay Z, but she never has any trouble when it comes to fashion.
On her Instagram, she recently posted a picture of her wearing a very stylish and chic outfit outside of her private airplane. Rocking a light lavender pencil skirt and a baby blue crop top, Beyoncé gave her simple get-up some extra fierceness by wearing fabulous cat-eye sunglasses. And with how sunny and hot this summer has been so far, '60s style sunglasses are all the rage right now.
You can pull a Beyoncé and add a little bit more “oomph” to a simple, solid-colored outfit by wearing your own pair of these kinds of shades. They also go great with your favorite graphic halter and jeans.
Want to buy a pair? Check out these groovy, affordable sunglasses!
1. Shirley Sunglasses, $30.00, American Apparel
2. Caught My Eye Shades, $20.00, Nasty Gal
3. Angular Cat-Eye, $5.80, Forever 21
4. Retro Gal Cat-Eye Sunglasses, $7.80, Forever 21
5. FULL TILT Striped Cateye Sunglasses, $9.99,Tilly’s
6. Olsenboye Cat-Eye Sunglasses, $9.99, JCPenney
7. Quay Kittie-Cat Sunglasses, $40.00, Urban Outfitters
8. Dressed to Kill Sunglasses, $18.00, Free People
9. Sierra Revo Cat-Eye, $32.00 Topshop