If you watched the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards red carpet Sunday night, then we're sure you didn't miss Victoria Justice's #hashtag clutch that basically stole the spotlight!
Her Edie Parker clutch was a neon yellow/green-ish color with the phrase "#HASHTAG" printed in black on the front. Judging by Edie Parker's website, we're guessing that bag cost up to $1,000, so unfortunately, not all of us can rock Justice's bag. However, we can find similar clutches at more affordable prices!
Graphic purses and clutches will make your friends' regular, solid color clutches look boring. You can pair a bright, sassy or funky clutch with a more sophisticated outfit, like a LBD, and have the clutch be the standout. Just take a look at the former "Victorious" star: her #hashtag clutch made a bold statement when paired with her black skirt and white crop top! You can do the same thing for your next mixer, "invite" or cocktail party.
Or, on a night where you're dressing down, ditch your Mary Poppins purse. Instead, when you're on your way to the bar or fraternity party, stash your dorm key, student ID card, driver's license and some cash in a graphic clutch that will make heads turn.
Check out these (mostly) affordable fall clutches:
1. Black "Going Out Out," Clutch Bag, $35, Dorothy Perkins
2. Street Level Graphic Clutch "Parental Advisory Explicit Content," $40, Nordstrom
3. Street Level Graphic Clutch "Censored," $40, Nordstrom
4. Hot Pink #Hashtag Clutch Bag, $39.50, Cafe Press
5. Street Style Letter Print Clutch Bag, $41, Chicnova
6. Flavia Happy, $1,495, Edie Parker