As we get deeper into the fall semester, the weather will change, and it will get colder (yes, even in L.A., folks). College girls will then realize that wearing a skimpy dress, shorts and/or heels while walking all the way to Greek Row isn't as fun as it used to be, because they'll be freezing their buns off.
Which is why our favorite party outfit this fall is the pant jumpsuit.
Vanessa Hudgens wore a sexy, cut-out Misha Collection jumpsuit last week that she styled with a necklace, bracelets and dark, red lipstick. Her simple yet sexy style gave us inspiration for the perfect outfit any gal can wear at a fraternity party, the club, bar, etc.
Now, you might think a jumpsuit is too classy and too chic for your typical frat party. And you're mostly right; usually you'd want to wear something sexy-on-the-verge-of-slutty that you don't mind being soiled with beer spilled by a sloppy bro.
But, let's say one night you want to be that girl. That girl who turns heads when she walks in the room because she radiates a mysterious, "foreign exchange student-esque" persona that's impossible to ignore. That girl who personifies sexiness with just one simple garment.
If you want step up your fashion game and sex appeal at the next rager, invest in a hot jumpsuit that shows some skin but keeps you warm during those cold nights out on the town!
Here are some of our suggestions that look great, are easy on your wallet and you can find online:
1. Double-Zippered Jumpsuit, $27.90, Forever 21
2. Strapless V-Cut Jumpsuit, $32.90, Forever 21
3. Daisy Street Jumpsuit with Mesh Insert, $42.54, Asos
4. Sexy String Detail Jumpsuit, $47.99. ANGL
5. Sweet Everything Jumpsuit, $70, Tobi
6. Callie Cutout Cami Jumpsuit, $70, Tobi
7. Nasty Gal Cross My Heart Jumpsuit, $78, Nasty Gal
8. Nasty Gal Midnight Run Jumpsuit (tomato), $78, Nasty Gal
9. TFNC Bandeau Jumpsuit with Lace Bodice, $87.06, Asos
10. ASOS Jumpsuit with Tie Back Detail, $96.74, Asos