What started in 1946 as a Sportsman’s show at the Gilmore Stadium in Los Angeles, has now become the world’s largest consumer fishing show, the largest boat show in the western United States, and California’s finest travel and hunting show. The Fred Hall Show returns to the Long Beach Convention Center (300 East Ocean, Long Beach 90802) from Wednesday March 6 through Sunday, March 10, 2019. Tickets on sale now at www.FredHall.com, or available at the box office week of show.
The Fred Hall Show—The Ultimate Outdoor Experience — will feature approximately 1000 booths throughout the convention center with over 10,000 products on display from the world’s leading outdoor recreation manufacturers. Over 400 seminars will take place during the five days of the show in seven different seminar venues, plus live entertainment and cooking demonstrations.
2019 Show Highlights:
- California’s largest marine electronics display
- Great American Duck Races
- Paul Bunyan Lumberjack Show
- One of the nation’s premiere boat shows, and one of the largest boat shows in the Western United States.
- Acres of boats including Fishing Boats, Cruisers, Tow Boats, Pontoon Boats, Deck Boats, High Performance Boats, kayaks and stand up paddleboards.
- Marine Touch Tanks presented by Dr. Larry Allen, Cal State Northridge Marine Biology Department.
- 805 / Okuma Bass Tank, plus hundreds of fishing tackle manufacturer displays and booths.
- Casting ponds and Hobie Kayakdemonstration rides at Long Beach Lagoon, plus Hobie KayakFishing Theatre
- International fishing and hunting travel booths
- Accurate Fishing Tackle main seminar stage
- Saltwater mobile aquarium
- New off-road section
- The Mammoth Lakes Kids Fish Free Trout Pond and Mammoth LakesSeminar Stage
- Daiwa Saltwater Tank
- Deep Blue Dive Pool - leave your clothes on, step into a “dry suit,” and take a SCUBA lesson without getting your clothes wet. Plus, Free-dive and SCUBA diving equipment
- The Costa Sporting Chef Café, Scott Leysath, and his singer-songwriter partner Gary Shiebler, will prepare fish and game recipes to share with audience members
- Hunter and angler specific vehicles
- Air Gun and Archery Ranges
- Ultimate Air Dogs, Rock Climbing Wall
- Johnson-Hicks Marine-Electronics Seminar Room
- Appearances by cast member of Nat-Geo’s “Wicked Tuna,” Captain Paul Hebert of the boat Wicked Pissah
- Show Information - March 6-10, 2019, Long Beach Convention Center, Long Beach, CA 90802
New this year are special pre-show seminars on Thursday and Friday. Priced at $30 for adults and $10 for kids, the seminars include early admission to show by special entrance and light refreshments.
Seminar Schedule – Online registration only
Thurs. March 7th
Fishing the Eastern Sierras with Marlon Meade. Gifts and prizes from Berkley
Fri. March 8th
Surf Fishing From California to Cabo San Lucas with Bill Varney, Corey Sanden and Wesley Brough. Gifts and prizes from Daiwa.
Additionally, at the show entrance, patrons are encouraged to support the Coastal Conservation Association of California (CCA-CAL) by purchasing a “care” package. Valued at $100, the $50 package includes free admission to the show, membership to the CCA-CAL, a tote bag, 25 premium targeted raffle tickets (good for prizes worth thousands of dollars), and promotional gifts.
“Very few shows can last 73 years,” said Bart Hall, Producer of the Fred Hall Show. “The only way to last this long is to take every exhibitor seriously, treat their business as you would your own and always give your attendees exactly what you promise. Part of our business model is to always give a family a full days worth of family entertainment. Kids 15 and under are always free at a Fred Hall Show.”
Show Details: Adults - $18, Kids 15 and younger accompanied by paid adult FREE, Seniors 62 and older - $16, Military with Valid ID $13 (military discount tickets available at Box Office only). Tickets can be purchased in advance at www.FredHall.comor day-of-event at the box office. For more Information: https://www.fredhall.com/long-beach/