On Tuesday, Yosemite officials told 1,700 past visitors they may have been exposed to a rodent-borne disease, which apparently caused the deaths of two people who stayed at the park. According to reports, all of the at-risk visitors had stayed in the Signature Tent Cabins in Yosemite National Park's Curry Village. Those that visited Yosemite between mid-June and the end of August could be at risk of being infected. The symptoms pertain to hantavirus, which can include fever, aches, dizziness and chills. If experiencing this, people are advised to seek medical help immediately.

For more information on this story, click here.