We’ve all been there. You hit the snooze button on your alarm, and then you realize you overslept! Don't worry, though -- here are some tricks to get you looking fabulous in as little as 5 minutes!
1. Instead of using foundation, switch to a BB Cream. You can apply this with your fingers to save time.
2. Skip concealer. Instead add another coat of BB Cream under your eyes or on blemishes.
3. To add some eye shadow, try using a crème eye shadow, like Maybeline’s Color Tattoos. It’s fast, simple and can be applied with your fingers.
4. Do not skip mascara; it opens up your eyes and makes you seem more awake.
5. Lastly, Revlon’s Cheek Stain will allow you to apply some color to your cheeks and your lips.
So, there you go. You can clock in those extra minutes of sleep, while still looking fresh and fierce throughout the day.