Bold, colorful patterns in pinks, purples, blues and gold, embroidery, florals, elephants and Buddhas—if these design elements call out to you, then you should consider styling your dorm room boho-chic!
Bohemian dorm rooms have a very surreal, relaxing, sexy vibe to them, so look for big, fluffy pillows and comfy blankets with embroidery or funky designs as well as dim lighting fixtures, like string lights that you can put over your window, on your wall or above your bed. Trust me: your dorm room will be the room friends will flock to when they want to lay back and just chill out!
1. Anthology Theodora Comforter Set, $99.99, Bed Bath & Beyond
2. Boho Boutique Knotted Yarn Decorative Pillow (purple), $24.99 each, Target
3. Eastern Elephant Pillowcases, set of two for $34.00, Urban Outfitters
4. Lite Source Inc. Reiko Table Lamp, $90, Khols
5. Intelligent Design Medallion Embroidered Decorative Pillow, $27.49-$32.79, Khol's
6. Buddha Bookend Set, $19.96, Pier 1 Imports
7. It's Eclectic! Candlestick, $12.99, ModCloth
8. Magical Thinking Patchwork Stool, $49.00, Urban Outfitters
9. Room Essential Clear Globe Lights, $14.99, Target
10. Printed Bean Bag Lounge Chair, $169.00, Dormify
11. Peel N Stick Boho Floral Wall Decals, $18.49, Dormco
Want more Dorm Decorating Ideas? Click here!