While January ushers in a new year, January 11-13, 2021 marks the premier of The Pro Safety Beauty Summit, a first-of-its-kind international online trade conference delivering in-depth seminars covering the future of the beauty industry. A panel of globally respected beauty industry leaders, led by industry veterans Madeline Leonard, Karen Reddy-Medeiros and Sumita Batra, provide attending beauty professionals in diverse fields a comprehensive roadmap to groundbreaking safety products, health protocols and best business practices required to go the distance in a post COVID-19 world. The Pro Safety Group has been nominated under the category of social responsibility by the Los Angeles Business Journal for a 2020 Beauty Award.
A One-Stop Source of Information That’s Positively Priceless
Access to the virtual conference, staged by The Pro Safety Group is complimentary. The expected attendees will be beauty industry professionals. The conference is broken down into three highly focused, information-packed days that concentrate on the following:
- “The Protocols” (essential health and safety product innovations, rules and solutions)
- “The People” (instilling confidence among owners, employees, customers and colleagues)
- “The Practical” (negotiating, adapting to new business models, rebranding)
“Demand for beauty and wellness services will not be going away, as customers need the uplift, they bring more than ever,” says Madeline Leonard, Summit co-founder and owner of Cloutier Remix. “Professionals wanting to stay vital and address the demand will need extra knowledge and support to keep our industry going. As we’re developing new habits, protocols and business practices out of necessity, we need to share information and educate each other on what’s required so, as an entire industry, we can stay viable after the current crisis is over.”
A Cut Above Traditional Beauty Shows
Attendees will enjoy prolonged and repeat exposure to an even greater number of targeted industry professionals in a broader range of specialties. These run an ever-widening gamut from owners and managers to the hair stylists, nail techs and make-up artists they employ, to students and trainees, lash techs, tattoo artists, creators of point-of-purchase collateral and even architects and designers responsible for creating better workspaces for salons, spa and medical practices.
There are incredible benefits for participants and attendees alike:
- Participants and advertisers will have included trackable data results, advertising outreach exposure and ongoing evergreen exposure. They can feel good about their investment in sponsorship packages as 100% of the proceeds are reinvested into the conference and will allow many professionals in need the ability to attend free of charge.
- Attendees will use the conference as a one-stop online resource for safety education, information, and products. Months after the conference, participants and attendees can revisit seminars, workshops and discussions relevant to the survival of their business.
Class Is In Session
The heart and soul of the Pro Safety Beauty Summit is the full curriculum of lectures and symposiums as professionals in all realms of the beauty industry will need new strategies and skills to make rebuilding their businesses a smoother process. Over the course of the three-day summit, experts among a diverse roster of industry leaders will help attendees gain mastery of a variety of new or changing skill sets:
- Proven marketing and negotiating tools to build your business in 2021 and beyond.
- Safety information from verified sources, specifically tailored to the unique needs of the beauty industry.
- Cost-effective, practical safety strategies for the service providers and clients.
- An online platform to access education and certifications to set yourself apart from competitors during the post-pandemic phase.
- Industry insights and forecasts from beauty’s top CEOs about their pivots.
Some of Pro Safety Beauty Summit’s confirmed speakers include Tom Bachik, also known as the “MAN”-icurist, and Howard Berger, a FX/Special Makeup artist/Department Head-Film, followed by social media influencers and educators, Riawna Capri and Nikki Lee, who also happen to be the co-owners of Nine Zero One Salon. Author of “Global Beauty Authority”, Luis Casco, will be making an appearance as well as Emmy-winning makeup artist Eryn Krueger Mekash, followed by celebrity barber/stylist/board member of IATSE Local 76, Stacey Morris. Directors of Makeup Artistry for M·A·C Cosmetics, Gregory Arlt & Romero Jennings, Director of Education at MUD, Paul Thompson, as well as Lindsey Williams and Mary Irwin of The Makeup Standard, and Bob Myers with the PRO Beauty Association will be present for commentary. CEO of Nudestix, Jenny Frankel, and CEO of The Honeypot, Beatrice Dixon, will be speaking at this event, as well as various medical experts and scientists regarding the topics of infectious disease, virology, regulatory, dermatology and many more! For those with an interest in business, several speakers will be present discussing topics such as legality, leasing, finance, funding, management and technology.
For more information please visit www.theprosafetygroup.com