Pureology is proud to launch a completely renovated product lineup this summer with a new look and select formula improvements. “Color care without compromise” is the Pureology promise to professional stylists and at-home users who wish to align their beauty product choices with their personal values: sustainable practices, aesthetic performance and emotional empowerment. The new Pureology was introduced in June on Pureology.com and at SalonCentric, and will be fully available in August at ULTA and Amazon.com. Also in August, Pureology will launch en masse on Sephora.com.
In recent years, the rise of beauty products that are ecologically-friendly has grown considerably. Like many brands at the forefront of sustainability, Pureology was created in California. The very first products were sulfate-free and 100% vegan. As the brand enters its 20th year, that eco-commitment has grown to encompass even more sustainable benevolence: The new Pureology boasts a reduction in carbon footprint during sourcing of ingredients and raw materials, increased water conservation through concentrated formulas, and 95% post-consumer recycled plastic packaging that is 100% recyclable. Further, Pureology formulas are paraben- and mineral oil- free.
Professional stylists and their followings know that Pureology’s environmentally-friendly assortment does not sacrifice product performance. In fact, the high-performance, high-lather formulas, and experiential fragrances are what have set Pureology’s Sulfate-Free line apart. The new Pureology consists of more than 30 SKUs - including shampoos, conditioners, treatments and styling products - organized by desired benefit: hydration, strength, smoothing, toning, volume, and texture + hold.
To ensure professional-grade results, Pureology products are made WITH:
- ANTIFADE COMPLEX®: a patented ingredient blend infused to protect color vibrancy. Sunflower seed, a UV filter, and Vitamin E fight color-depleting environmental effects while ensuring lasting shine
- CONCENTRATED FORMULAS: boasting 70+ applications in a single bottle
- OUR ZEROSULFATE®: blend of corn, coconut and sugar to cleanse without stripping color
- DUAL-BENEFITS FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: color protection and customized care to address individual hair needs
- RESUSE IN MIND: product is packaged in 95% post-consumer recycled plastic that is 100% recyclable
All Pureology products are made WITHOUT:
- SULFATES: to cleanse hair without stripping color
- PARABENS AND MINERAL OIL: safer for you and the environment
- ANIMAL PRODUCTS OR BY-PRODUCTS: Pureology formulas are 100% vegan
- ANIMAL TESTING: At Pureology, we do not test our products or formulations on animals
“The moment where women feel the most beautiful and confident is in the salon chair after a fresh salon service. That’s the power of a professional stylist service,” said Candy Gebhart, General Manager, Pureology. “It’s that moment of feeling undeniably beautiful and confident that Pureology aims to preserve from the inside out, from salon visit to salon visit.”
The Pureology modernization has been in planning stages for over a year, however, distribution was temporarily paused in solidarity with the medical and racial pandemics currently affecting the global population. While progress on each respective front continues to evolve, stylists and salon-goers can expect that once beauty businesses open up again, the new Pureology will be available to offer socially-conscious products that are committed to people, the planet and causes that advance the benevolence of both.